What is The Tech Fellowship?
At Knowledge officer, we’ve partnered with top companies to train 2,000 people in MENA region countries and help to place them in top companies around their countries by the end of the fellowship. Candidates from four announced specializations will receive training from subject-matter experts before receiving interview opportunities with our partners.
Pick from Four In-demand Tech Specializations
Our program is set up to help you succeed in the world of tech. That’s why it focuses on four highly sought after career paths.
The product evangelist! You're responsible for the vision, strategy, roadmap, and feature definition.
Start date: 14th February 2021
Apply by: 7th February 2021Find out more
You’re all about great content, expertly targeted ads and keeping your company in every conversation.
Start date: 1st March 2021
Apply by: 22nd February 2021Find out more
Customer Success Manager
The champion of the customer! You mobilize everyone to help the customers exceed their expectations.
Start date: 15th March 2021
Apply by: 8th March 2021Apply nowFind out more
A Comprehensive Learning Experience
The tech fellowship provides learning through a range of formats that ensure you gain an in-depth understanding of your chosen specialism.
Use our app to learn at your own speed, whenever you like.
Join forums and discussions with other learners to share your knowledge.
Workshops & Sessions
Join scheduled video sessions to benefit from classroom style learning.
Complete real-world assignments to learn from situations in top companies.
We will help you prepare for the real job interview with tailored feedback from our experts.
Just 3 Months to Your Certificate
The career fellowship is a condensed course designed to kick start your career quickly.
Applications and screening. Applying close 1 week before cohort kick-off.
Program kickoff and learning begins.
3 months of focused career learning.
Graduation & job preparation's.
Employment Support Phase
Profiling, recruitment, and placement support.
Job Placement at Top Companies in Your Region
The career fellowship isn’t just to help you learn, it’s to start your career. To do that, we partner with highly regarded companies and domain expert recruiters to set you up with interviews tailored to your skills and learning. Then, we provide coaching and preparation to help you land your dream role.
Delivered Alongside The Highest Quality Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
At Knowledge officer, we’ve partnered with top companies to train 2,000 people in MENA region countries and help to place them in top companies around their countries by the end of the fellowship. The fellowship focuses on four of the most attractive and in-demand career paths for most people working in the tech industry. This is an opportunity to learn the fundamentals and necessary tools to be successful in your dream job in a 3-month practical program run by Knowledge Officer.
- The Tech Fellowship program is a 100% self-paced free online experience through Knowledge Officer platform.
- The fellowship focuses on teaching you how to apply what you learn through projects, graded assessments, peer reviews, and detailed feedback about your performance.
- The program does NOT require any level of previous knowledge or experience in the preferred field. We take care of helping you learn everything about the four fields allowed right from scratch.
- Within only 3 months, the program prepares you to be qualified for your first product management, marketing, customer success, and sales job interview and makes you ready to start your business career.
- There is a mock interview performed with one of Knowledge Officer’s Career Accelerator Advisors to help you go through the real experience of live interviews and to prepare you for your upcoming job interview
First, you need to fill the application form of the career you prefer from the four careers available and submit all the required fields. Your application will be assessed by the program team. The eligibility of applicants who pass the application will be reviewed and if successful, will be granted a seat in the program. Accepted applicants will receive an email with needed details and the following steps.
Any resident of Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Lebanon that is legally allowed and licensed to work in the previously mentioned countries of residence can apply. No pre-experience in the field is needed. An ideal Knowledge Officer Tech Fellowship candidate is an English speaker, presentable, with good communication skills, confident, and motivated. Such skills map to what it takes for someone to be a successful product manager, marketing specialist, customer success manager, or sales development representative.
The Tech Fellowship covers four in-demand specializations; Product Management, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales. Each specialization is a separate cohort that is divided into two phases; Application and Screening Phase, and Learning Phase.
- Application and screening start on the 12th of Jan 2021.
- 1. Product Management Track
- Learning phase starts on the 14th of February for 3 months long.
- 2. Marketing Specialist Track
- Learning phase starts on the 1st of March for 3 months long.
- 3. Customer Success Manager Track
- Learning phase starts on the 15th of March for 3 months long.
- 4. Sales Development Representative
- Learning phase starts on the 22nd of March for 3 months long.
The program is 100% remote and all the phases will be conducted online. There will also be a community through Knowledge Officer to connect all learners in order to build community and support one another.
By completing the program you would:
- Learn the fundamentals of the career field you choose and prefer.
- Learn about tools & practices that help the chosen role achieve great results
- Gain real-world experience, improve your market-readiness, and grow your demand.
- Be set to take advantage of career opportunities.
A certificate of completion by Knowledge Officer when you finish the program.
After the program ends, we promise to share the graduates profiles with companies of our partners in the MENA region. Along with online sessions about professional profiling and how to present your profile, we provide our learners with all the tools, requirements, and experience needed to confidently apply for relevant jobs anywhere. This is beside with our continuous support and tracking our learners progress and career impact within 3 to 6 months after the program end.
You can send an email to the team firstname.lastname@example.org